Summer time ends in Europe this weekend when clocks go back an hour.
YOU HAVE 3 MINUTES TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS
1. Are you wearing a watch?
2. If so, how accurate is it?
3. How do you usually check the time?
4. Are you usually on time when you meet people?
5. In a 24-hour period, how much time do you usually spend doing these things?
------a. sleeping b. studying c. working d. eating e. travelling f. relaxing -----
6. What’s your favourite time?
7. What time did you get up this morning?
8. If you could travel in time, would you prefer to travel to the future or the past?
9. How much time do you think it takes to boil an egg?
10. Have you ever travelled from one time zone to another?
11. Do you ever phone friends in another timezone? Has it ever been a problem?
12. Do you think the idea of a single Internet time is good?
- Changing the clocks in the UK
Source: http://www.its-teachers.com/activities/its101/06_time_zones.asp (Elvira's contribution)