- Activities with Simple Present: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Activities with Simple Past: 1, 2, 3, 4
- The Coca Cola story
- Translation activities
Affirmative-----> regular verb + -ed / irregular verb (see list) -----> She worked / She saw
Negative-----> did not + verb -----> She did not work
Interrogative-----> did + subject + verb? -----> Did she work?
* Saberinglés.com: 1. Complete with the past form , 2. Write the negative form, 3. Rewrite the sentence
* Ego4u.com: 1. exercises, 2. test
* Games: 1. Basketball game, 2. SpeedWord, 3.Jeopardy Betting
Do you remember dates in English? Remember how to say the year:
|Definition:||Excess in action and immoderate indulgence of bodily appetites, especially in passion or indulgence.|
One may be continually abusive without saying any thing just; but one cannot be always laughing at a man without now and then stumbling on something witty.